DID YOU KNOW THAT SUGAR COULD POSSIBILY BE DEEMED AS A DRUG?
In my opinion any food source that has been stripped of all food quality’s and nutrients , that can alter your body, is labelled a drug. Why not sugar ? It’s list of side effect’s are equally as long as a drug.
It’s the most acceptable drug of choice today. Sugar is addicting and causes a host of issues in our bodies.
- Did you know as soon as you have sugar you are impairing one of your fat burning hormones ( growth hormone) .
- Sugar raises your insulin levels (another powerful fat storing hormone )& then drops them low, this is why you will have more sugar cravings.
- Sugar cause’s inflammation in your body
Sugar is the main cause for childhood obesity & hyper tension.
- Sugar suppresses your immune system
- Sugar contributes to depression & anxiety
- Sugar can cause hypoglycemia
- Sugar interferes with absorption of vitamins & minerals
- Sugar raises adrenaline levels in (children)
- Sugar cause free radical formation in the bloodstream
- Sugar can increase the amount of fat in your liver
- Glucose (a fancy name for sugar) & vitamin C have similar chemical structures,so when sugar is present they compete with one an other upon entering the cells. More sugar less Vitamin C.
- Sugar feeds Cancer
- Sugar impairs DNA
- Sugar promotes Candida
Did you know that the average person consumes 2-3 lbs of sugar each week? This is not surprising considering that highly refined sugars come in many hidden forms.
Below is a list of sugars with a different name.
- Sucrose(table sugar)
- Dextrose(corn sugar)
- High fructose corn syrups
- Honey ( with some vitamin and mineral benefit’s) it’s the highest calorie count of all sugars.
- Lactose (milk sugar)
- Maltose (malt sugar used in rice milk)
- Palm sugar
- Maple syrup
These different sugars are hidden in many processed foods such as cereals,ketchup,peanut butter,bread ect..
Here are some tip’s on living “Lean for Life” all year round & into the Holiday season:
- Eat lean protein 4-5 times daily. Protein is Thermogenic in nature, which helps to balance your insulin levels.
- Eat the majority of your starchy carbs morning & noon with less for dinner.
- No processed foods,as they are mostly hidden sugars & bad fat’s
- Eat good fat’s as they help to burn bad fat’s
- Do not drink your calories, only water,herbal tea’s
- Try not to eat 3 hours before bed as your natural growth hormone will be impaired. Growth hormone is responsible for helping keep you lean & youthful. It is one of your fat burning hormones.
- Move your body daily, work up a sweat if your weight training it only needs to be 45 mins to burn of all your stored glycogen .
- Cardio sessions should be short 25 -30 minutes of hard intervals
- Sleep 8-10 hours a night it will help ensure your cortisol levels will be balanced. Cortisol is a fat storing hormone.
- By using Muscle Lines 80-20 rule all year round you can enjoy everything life has to offer and still stay “Lean for Life”
“Lean for Life” will teach you real skills. Did you know fat burning has everything to do with your hormones?
Learn how to make decisions based on fat storing or fat burning. Learn how to be a “Fat burning machine”
Through a structure system Muscle Lines is helping clients achieve and maintain optimal health through the holidays and year round.
Muscle Lines encourages purposeful eating 80 % of the time & 20 % enjoying other tasty foods.
Muscle Lines wants to wish all of you a Merry Christmas & a Healthy Happy New Year !!!!!!